What's new

NO Batters Up

Noble Otter's Batters Up. Maple bat woods-y, first baseman leather glove-y, fans-in-the-stands smoke-y, Neatsfoot oil-y, dusty outfield-y, horsehide ball-y. Glorious baseball! Lightly applied to NO's rich, smooth lather and superbly protective aftershave. It's Summer. You're there. That is all.

20230405_125320 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Milder to me, with the complexity of leather/smokiness as well, but it definitely falls into the category of "outdoor" fragrances, on the lines of B&M's Roam (very much subdued and softened), or MacDuff's Trail Tobacco or Bad Santa, or CFG's Midnight Stag. Don't expect floral, or even fougere from any of these offerings.

Last edited:
I want to like it, but it’s a harsh, raw wood smell. I think i like b&m diamond better.
I wanted to like it to, the scent profiles are spot on, but ended up being too much for me, I sold it before I even used it. I saw somewhere where it was supposed to be a little different than the Flying Hide, which I loved, but not the same to me at all.

I just received a sample of this alongside a few other samples. It definitely has a heavy pine resin/lumber yard like scent to it. If you like the scent of a baseball bat before it's been cured(or whatever I'm not a baseball guy) this might be for you.

Reactions: Kix

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Batters Up is a line drive to the face. I like challenging scents and this soap is certainly that. Tar, smoke, musk and leather come at you with a dank sharpness. Trying to find a hint of green or floral is a waste of time. It does mellow however into an approachable masculine fragrance that I found oddly intriguing. They didn’t knock it out of the park for me, but I‘m still in the first inning.

Top Bottom