What's new

Nhl 2010-11

I'm going to have to pull for Vancouver in the west. I wanted them to beat the Rangers in '94. All my usual teams are out.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I just read that Supercuts is sponsoring a "Grow one for the Pens" beard drive in Pitt. Don't know what Supercuts is offering as an incentive. Maybe free haircuts or beard-trims or something.

I haven't shaved in a few days now. But it's usually on day four or so that I remember why I really hate not shaving. Those annoying whiskers start poking into the corners of my mouth and I get, and I think I've said this before, the Mike Ricci beard thing going. It's not a hit with the ladies I could probably pull off a Lanny McDonald moustache, but that I'd have to start it on opening day to be ready for the playoffs.

100% lumberjack. :tongue_sm

Marian Gaborik has been terribly disappointing so far this season. He can make up for his regular season with a great postseason. The Rangers will need every bit of scoring that they can get.

The Capitals will be playing with a lot of pressure. If the Rangers ever get a series lead as they did two years against Washington, I could see the Capitals just fading into the night. At least, I hope so.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Scott Gomez has been terribly disappointing so far this season. He can make up for his regular season with a great postseason. The Habs will need every bit of scoring that they can get.

The Bruins will be playing with a lot of pressure. If the Habs ever get a series lead ... I could see the Bruins just fading into the night. At least, I hope so.

Your comments are quite appropriate for another eastern-conference match-up.

Here is hoping my Wings can "flip the switch" and start playing 60mins a game as opposed to the 20-30mins a game they have been playing lately.

No Z should be no problem as long as we still have The Perfect Human!

Go Wings!

Top Bottom