What's new

Newbie witha Joyetech

Hiya

Been a chewer for 30+ years, and cigars. Stuck my head in a couple local vape shops and all they were interested in was the dry vapes for the ganja crowd here in Colorado. I am not leaning that way, so after a lot of reading and perusing the net, I ordered a Joyetech 2200mah Ego One, some coils and a couple juices, should be here this weekend. Any hints to firing this thing for the first time? I am hoping for something to use evenings and such with a nice glass of wine instead of the chew/cigars.

Yeah I read a lot on soaking the coil first.

Have Mr Good Vape - Dabble Dooya and Virgin Vapor Organic - Death by Chocolate coming with it. Also a set of the rebuild-able 1 ohm coils.

Showed in today's mail, had to beg forgiveness from the wife. She has a poor opinion of vape due to all the ganja shops here. Charged the battery, soaked the coil. Started with the Mr Good Vape - Dabble Dooya. Supposed to be apple pie, vanilla ice cream. Tasted OK, better than a cigar. Aroma was killer. Matched it with a glass of peach mead. This is going to be a really bad hobby. :thumbup:

I have the same setup but use Space Jam Eclipse because I was looking for something similar to a pipe tobacco. I love the setup and it suits my wants.

Top Bottom