What's new

New soaps coming, but I have a cold!

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I have a few new soaps and aftershaves that will arrive tomorrow in the mail, but I can't smell a thing! I went through my soaps today and smelled them- even Tabac, and could not pick up a single scent. No fun. I have a 4 day growth, and a wicked sharp straight all lined up, but I might as well wait Til Tuesday when I go back to work to shave. Maybe, by then I can pick something up from the new products. It will be the longest I have gone without a shave for over a year. Scent matters more than I thought, as it just does not seem any fun without the full experience.

Sounds like you should have ordered one of the super-menthol/eucalyptus soaps or AS's :)
Hope you get to feeling/smelling better,

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Thanks. I have a tub of Stirling Spice and Black Ice (Glacial)shaving soaps with aftershaves, some bath soaps, along with an aftershave sampler- sandalwood, agar, & barbershop. Maybe the Glacial Black Ice will clear my sinuses.

Thanks. I have a tub of Stirling Spice and Black Ice (Glacial)shaving soaps with aftershaves, some bath soaps, along with an aftershave sampler- sandalwood, agar, & barbershop. Maybe the Glacial Black Ice will clear my sinuses.
Sounds like it would be THE BEST one to start with. :)

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
fullsizeoutput_401.jpeg
I can feel the menthol, but still can't smell anything at all!

Sounds like you should have ordered one of the super-menthol/eucalyptus soaps or AS's :)
Hope you get to feeling/smelling better,

This was along the lines of my thoughts. Pre-lather up with Proraso Green or something. That certainly clears my sinus les for a bit!

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
True, Johnwick, -20 this morning. Rockviper: Ugh, I can't believe I fell for that! Why do I always hit the spoiler button!

Top Bottom