What's new

New Shaving Soaps from Mama Bear

I have actually added quite a few... and love them all! Some by request, some by demand.. and some that I just plain liked myself!

Included in the list is:

Toasted Coconut: Want a shaving experience that smells like sunshine, sun tans and warm bodies on the beach? Toasted Coconut is it! Coconut with caramel notes, paradise and vanilla.

Old Spice... it smells pretty durned good!

Basil Lime: Basil Lime is a wonderfully complex blend of basil, coumarin and lime essential oil. The mix is rounded out with a bottom note of musk and supporting notes of geranium.

Oak Leaves and Acorns: Rustic pine, wild violets and fall leaves are the center of this intriguing new scent.

Vanilla Cream: This is one of the most wonderful vanilla scents I have ever run across. You almost want to take a bite out of the soap, but please don't!

Beau Brummel: This reminds us of the Gentlemen's clubs of the 18th century. Tobacco and black tea are the dominate notes with hints of fruit and spice. This fragrance is heady, masculine and evokes images of the classic well dressed gentleman, Beau Brummel.

Turkish Mocha: Our Turkish Mocha has a creamy top notes of milk, cardamom, cocoa and a touch of nutmeg. The alluring, complex blend winds down to heady scents of vanilla and honey rum, and of course, Turkish Coffee. Just imagine yourself in a small corner alley coffee shop in an exotic locale and inhale! If you're a coffee lover, you won't be disappointed by this fragrance.

Woodland Pear: This clean, invigorating scent smells heavily of crisp Anjou Pear with supporting notes of cooling Mint and zesty Florida Orange. With middle notes of Bulgarian Lavender, Siberian Fir Needle, this fragrance rounds out with anchoring notes of Patchouli and Cedar. While this fragrance is quite complex and exciting with just the ingredients above, it has just a little bit of Vanilla in it for sweetness and warmth.

Rik's Christmas Blend: This is reminiscent of the smell of baking gingerbread during the holidays

Amber Romance: This is one of my absolute favorite fragrances! This has rich amber notes, complimented by fruity top notes of irresistible black currant, plums and juicy pineapple.

Just Rose: Rose holds a mysticism of romance. Imagine yourself sitting in a rose garden and letting the breeze softly tickle your senses.

Creme Brulee: Imagine burnt sugar caramel, creme and vanilla.. to die for fragrance, just like the famous dessert. You ought to gain a pound each time you smell this!

Masculine Musk: A sensual fragrance as the name implies. Think of masculine sandalwood, velvety vanilla, lingering musk with a twist of orange

Mama Bear's Extreme: A classic scent first launched by Bulgari in 1999, Extreme is classified as an oriental-type scent, with citrus and low notes of lavender. Although marketed to men, many women find this fragrance appealing, as well. This is our version of this fragrance

Also being added and should be available in September are many single note essential oil shaving soaps such as ylang ylang, cedarwood, Dominican Bay, Sweet Haitian Vetiver, Cypress, Clary Sage and Fennel and 2 note blends, Lavender Vanilla, Clary Sage/Lavender and Rosemary Lime.... just awesome....

Fragrance oils are up on the site and colognes should be ready in September...

Big Bear Hugs!

Sue (Mama Bear)
www.bear-haven.com

You're killing me by temping my SCAD, Momma Bear! :001_wub:

Are these scents going to remain in your general stock or is this just a seasonal list?

One quick clarification, what is the difference between the "Just Rose" and your rosewood soaps?

A number of the scents sound amazing indeed, especially the rosemary lime!

Thank you (and your kitchen) for the continued tinkering and hard work!

Tinzien said:
You're killing me by temping my SCAD, Momma Bear! :001_wub:

Are these scents going to remain in your general stock or is this just a seasonal list?

One quick clarification, what is the difference between the "Just Rose" and your rosewood soaps?

A number of the scents sound amazing indeed, especially the rosemary lime!

Thank you (and your kitchen) for the continued tinkering and hard work!

I will only discontinue soaps that do not sell. I am pretty sure all of these new ones are going to be keepers tho!! I am going to try and add some holiday fragrances and single note essential oils.. but that is probably going to be it for me.... :blink:

Just Rose is a fragrance oil (synthetic) and Rosewood is an essential oil. The sythetics tend to last longer as a scent and are stronger smelling but are not natural.

Bear Hugs!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

SAD strikes again!

OK Mama Sue,

I just couldn't resist- just ordered the old spice (picked up a bottle of cologne @ the walmart in leesburg, va), the woodland pear( reminds me of my grandfather's house and the 2 pear trees in the front driveway) and the mama bear's extreme. :o16:

Somehow, I feel like I'm cheating on Saint Sue :blushing:

and before anyone reminds me:Resistance IS futile!(on my way to purchase a fatboy from Jim)

Marty

Yea! Be nice to Charles or the rest of us may get bad customer service from him if he is sad because of you. :mad3:

And don't forget to give some love to classic shaving too, maybe buying a new razor to go with your soaps will make them happy.

*Phone rings*

Hello?

Yes?

Hm.. ok, I will take a message and pass it along.

*click*

Oh, the 3 T's want to know if you still want to paint the face and Mr. Tabac is
locked in his closet until you order a refill.

Hm.. be carefull or the Palmolive and Williams Shave Mug Soap Gang might bust a cap in ya the next time you step into their CVS turf due to the disrespect of not SCADing them.

*nods sagely* Glad I am not in your shaving den shoes man.....

(Can I have your Trumper's Rose when your credit card melts? :blush: )

Top Bottom