What's new

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Hola Austin from sunny ('Spain: Everything Under the Sun'...Yeah Baby...Toro, Toro!!!
proxy.php
),
1710975511600.gif
$Spain.png

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
1710976940331.jpeg
proxy.php
1710975546615.jpeg
proxy.php
1710976805152.jpeg
proxy.php

1709937472989.jpeg
Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
sipping-tea-on-ship-1-jpg.819750

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and The Zen of Shaving, and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, savoir faire, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience...you're 'gonna'
love it here.
:thumbsup:

Since you're also using a shavette (I'm too nervous to try myself :crying:...although I have a few 'display' str8's), razor, this Thread entitled "The Interactive Guide to Straight Razor Shaving" maybe of great interest to you and is very informative (which I'm sure you've probably already read).

Q. What other tools (brushes, soaps, scents ect...), are you using?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times...
"Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

proxy.php
attachment.php
proxy.php
1710975610727.jpeg
proxy.php
proxy.php
1710976635939.png
1710975916868.gif

proxy.php
“What is elegance? [Shaving soap, brush, str8 razor] and water”! Sir Cecil Beaton

PS Your command of English is awesome!

Last edited:
Q. What other tools (brushes, soaps, scents ect...), are you using?
proxy.php
I present to you my humble tools

JabonMan Eufros Brisas de Oriente Shaving soap, Palmolive stick,Dr Selby, Proraso shaving cream.

Razorock synthetic brush (knot 20mm) Semogue 610 RED 🐗/🐷 (21mm) and Pemar (knot19mm) 🦡badger

Merkur and Fatip razor open comb both.And shavette lane opening without handles.

In addition to having used Lea stick with tallow,Joserra shaving soap tallow,etc.

Regarding the English language. I lived five months living in County Cork (Ireland). And in primary school I studied it for a few years. But unfortunately I'm using Google Translate.

Regarding holidays and traditions, I am very respectful of them but I do not share them.Animals are part of our ecosystem.(IMHO).

0.jpg

Top Bottom