What's new

New L'occitane store in K.C. Mo.

Evening gents. The wife and I had the day off so we thought we'd hit the Country Club Plaza in K.C. Mo. The usual good restaraunts and great stores were still there. In fact, a new store opened just weeks ago. A L'occitane store! Yes, that's correct, a factory store with nearly every single men's item they make. The hard shave soap in metal bowls, refills for same, the shave cream in tubes(yuck), the a/s balms in two versions. The Cade and Eau de L'occitane scents. ALL the edts, their matching shower gels, both deodorant versions(Cade and Eau de L'occitane), and both of the "Wood Soaps", light and dark. Wow! This made me very happy. I was finally able to sample the fragrances and it's something I've been wanting to do for ages. I LOVE the Vetyver. It's fantastic. Eau de Badian is good too and was my second fave. Third fave was a tie between Eau de Baux and Eau de L'occitane. Last and least fave was the Eau de Voleurs. This last one was their version of an Eau de Colonge and for some reason semed a bit harsh. Maybe if I actually applied some it would be different. These choices right now are based soley on bottle smell. We all know it's different when you wear them. Lots of stuff for the ladies too. Here's the address: 571 Nichols Rd, KC Mo. 64111. Phone is 816-256-8144. They are not listed on L'occitane's website store finder yet. A very nice young lady was working the counter and seemed pretty knowlegable. Hope this helps out some of the midwest guys. Besides, I don't have to bother Ron for Cade shave soap anymore!

Regards, Todd

Top Bottom