What's new

New Blue 38C in less than 18 hours

I've been drooling over the blue 38C since Merkur announced the colored versions a while back. Yesterday at 4:18PM, I ordered one from Vintage Blades. At 10:05AM today, I was holding it in my hand. Now that's what I call turnaround!

I thought that it would have a barber pole pattern, but it's just smooth blue matte. Sweet.

One day, I'll learn how to take decent photos, but here are my crappy ones for now.

strange, I also thought they would have the barber pole knurling. Looks nice though. Let us know what you think of the grip.

I want one of those in red, does that open comb feel and different than a bar on say a gillette? Just have to wait a bit so my wife can forget all my other recent purchases

V

VR6ofpain

Find the macro setting on your camera (usually a flower looking image) and turn it on. The photos will magically come into focus.

Find the macro setting on your camera (usually a flower looking image) and turn it on. The photos will magically come into focus.

For some reason, I can't get the macro setting on my new camera to work the way it should. :mad:It worked fine on the old one that I don't have anymore. I just have to spend more time with it.

Top Bottom