What's new

New Arrival. Thanks Mr Sabini!

Thanks to all of you enablers out there for putting the name Morris and Forndran in my head. :001_tt2: After a very brief e-mail exchange, I ordered this one last weekend and was happy to be able to collect her from the Post Office yesterday.
My impeccable timing has me right at the start of the Omega Brush Chronicles at the moment, so this one will be sitting on the shelf waiting for some love. I am sure that it will be worth the wait.

Nominal Specs: Knot- 26mm Loft- 48mm Blonde Badger

I will obviously share more photos when she comes into use, but here are a couple of heart-starters.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Mmmm, brush eye-candy. "And by impeccable, I mean Completely Peccable!" (I hope you caught that reference, and if not, nice brush anyway). And also what a most excellent beard your avatar sports, sir.

I admire your will power. There is no way I would let it sit unused calling to me with its' sirens song.

Sheesh, I need a new brush so much that my teeth itch.

It's a beauty David. Enjoy !

Very nice!

I'm enjoying both of my Morris and forndran brushes. I'm going to have to get a bigger one soon though.

Lovely brush David! I'll echo previous post about your unbelievable self-control...I for one would have lathered with the brush first chance I got!!

On a tangent, the Simpson chubby, my all-time favourite brush...that's a gorgeous specimen :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Sweet brush, David! I'm curious to see how it looks post-bloom.

Go ahead and skip a day or two of the Omega--we are men, not robots.

Sweet brush, David! I'm curious to see how it looks post-bloom.

Go ahead and skip a day or two of the Omega--we are men, not robots.

Have no fear, Bob. The brush is certainly going to be lathered but I can live without shaving with it until Project Omega is over. Photos to follow....

proxy.php

Last edited:
Great looking brush you got there, got my second one late last week, the two M&F brushes I've got, have quickly become my most used!

Holy crap Ken!

I've got a 26/49 coming in and a 28/50 on the way. The 26/49 looks very similar to David's, the 28/50 a bit different. Now I just have to wait!!!

Top Bottom