What's new

Need help with next order

Well it's not like I'm running low on supplies but I'm planning to place an order this week.
I'm going to try some Tabac soap and aftershave splash and some Speick soap and splash. Everybody seems to be crowing about them.
Since the weather is heating up here in Texas, I'm also planning to order some summery scents. I'm thinking about some lime scented splash (Royall or TOBS maybe). Also looking at trying some Proraso or Musgo.
Can anybody offer some guidance or other choices?

Consider a bay rum aftershave.

During last year's Spring/Summer months, I found myself reaching for a lime soap or cream and following up my shaves with bay rum aftershave. It seemed to fit the weather and got me in a Summery mood every morning. And, no, I'm not a morning person :001_rolle

I've got some Dominican Bay Rum that I use regularly. Once that's running low I was thinking about the Dominican Bay Rum with Lime.
Maybe it will help if I post what I have currently:
Bay Rum
Old Spice, Regular and Fresh Scent
English Leather
Clubman
Thayers Rose Witchhazel
Chrome
Paco Robhaan
Nuetragena lotions and balms
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner
A couple Aveda Products
And Corn Huskers
Any of the thicker lotion types don't do well for me if the temperature is a say 60F. They make me sweat. By contrast, I have to use them if the temperature is below 40F or my skin really drys out.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
for lime, go for TOBS, not Royall (too much like candy).

Oh, and Pinaud bay rum! The Musgo is high on my to-get list, so I can't recommend it ... yet ...

Ems cucumber splash is pretty nice for something different. When the one I have runs out, I will be buying another.

Check out Momma Bear's for some wonderful stull. I highly recommend her Rosemary and Mind Soap. Among the 25 or so soaps that I have, it is the only one that I have had to replenish during the last couple of years. It is that good!!!
However, she also has lots of other great stuff. I should know. I have a fair supply of many of her products. She is also great to deal with as a vendor. You will not be sorry.

So I placed some orders...
Proraso Splash, SCS Bay Rum w/Splash of Lime, SCS Mediterranean Citrus, Stephen's Alpine Menthol, Pinaud samples (Vanilla, Virgin Island Bay Rum, Lime Sec, Special Reserve, Osage Rug) and the Trumper's sample pack (Lime and Coral skin food. I was tempted to order the TOBS Victorian Lime and Musgo Real but I'll order them next time.
I bought some Masters Bay Rum the other day and it's awful. Does anybody like this stuff?

So I placed some orders...
Proraso Splash, SCS Bay Rum w/Splash of Lime, SCS Mediterranean Citrus, Stephen's Alpine Menthol, Pinaud samples (Vanilla, Virgin Island Bay Rum, Lime Sec, Special Reserve, Osage Rug) and the Trumper's sample pack (Lime and Coral skin food. I was tempted to order the TOBS Victorian Lime and Musgo Real but I'll order them next time.
I bought some Masters Bay Rum the other day and it's awful. Does anybody like this stuff?

IMHO you missed out by not getting the Speick splash :a6:

-Ray

Top Bottom