What's new

Need a name for this.....Propsilon perhaps?

Taking a page from @Northstonehill (or just ripping it off) I decided to conduct an experiment and combined Epsilon, which is becoming my favorite splash, with one that amazingly I never got around to trying until this.

For now it is a 50/50 mix of Epsilon Blue Mediterranean and Proraso Green. The combo is quite nice, and the scents compliment each other nicely. You could say that depending on the ratio, the Epsilon softens the medicinal quality of the eucalyptus, or that the Proraso adds just a touch of depth and an extra bite to the Epsilon.

The feel of the alcohol sting fades quickly and blends perfectly into a loooong menthol coolness.
Not sure if I will make an actual batch outside of the 4ml science experiment here because both splashes are great in their own right, but definitely gonna revisit this in the future!
20190508_174804.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Making your own, superior aftershave blends is encouraged around here!

In fact, there's a thread ...

AA

Nice one - I also mix Proraso Green with a similar blue splash: The Furbo Vintage Blu - I just tried your mix too - very nice!!!

Now, imagine including Acqua Velva Ice Blue into this...

I mix AV Ice Blue, Epsilon and Reuzel. And then add menthol and eucalyptus. NICE.

Keep sharing your mixes - great to have a comrade in the blue mixes journey!

Top Bottom