What's new

my replated 1912/GEM BY ONOTOMON

My 1st GEM is this Damaskeene 1912/gem....it was like brassy,rusty in spots and ugly looking, but badger member onotoman replated her..shavers move those razors( home makeover RAZOR EDITION..lol)....check the great replating job by badger member onotomon, LOOKS NEW AGAIN...:thumbup1:

Alex.. It was like yesterday when you mentioned that you were gonna get the GEM replated. BAMM you show us this awesome replated razor..Looks really sharp... By the way if you don't mind me asking how long did it take onotoman to replate and ship back to you? Is shipping expensive to the UK?

Alex.. It was like yesterday when you mentioned that you were gonna get the GEM replated. BAMM you show us this awesome replated razor..Looks really sharp... By the way if you don't mind me asking how long did it take onotoman to replate and ship back to you? Is shipping expensive to the UK?

dude, i blinked and it was done....25 bucks and onotoman in u.k does it all...2 weeks and it was shipped back to me in nice secured hard box,with bad weather and all, i dont trust these jewelrers in phily and ny to do my razors, they half step and cut corners too much.

Wow, thanks Alex!

Yours was the first Gem I've replated - I wasn't sure if gems were Chrome plated (which takes some removing) but no, they are just good old nickel plated.

I'm just 'cooking' some of my own razors at the moment, which reminds me, I'd better go check on them :wink2:

If you in recovery from RAD do not click that link to onotoman's website. I'm fighting serious relapse at the moment.

Top Bottom