What's new

My goodness I love Speick!

So the aftershave lotion and balm arrived. The first thing I noticed is the stronger smell of them both. The lotion smells good. The balm is a different story. It really doesn't have that Speick lavender scent. It's more medicinal. However....and this is a big however... Never have I had anything sooth my skin better or hydrate it more than the balm. A cold water rinse, splash of the aftershave lotion then a thin layer of the balm is pure Speick heaven. This combo destroys razor burn. Like I said, the balm could smell better but I'll deal with the herbal medicine homeopathic smell for its soothing and healing properties. Speick knows what the heck they're doing with these shaving products. Happy shaving.

I bought this stuff a while ago, going to have to pull it out soon and give it another go. I haven't tried it in a while so I forgot how it performed. I never realized there were so many fans of it.

Pulled out the Speick cream today, after a long hiatus.
Really enjoyed it,!
A light, easy, simple cream.
Good cushion, enough glide, nice aroma.
Pairs well with 4711 or just about anything!

proxy.php

Shaved with my Speick cream this morning, and it was just great. Slickness, cushion, scent this cream has it all. The scent reminds me of an Alpine forest, fresh and green.

Absolutely love Speick and another vote for getting the stick. Try using the stick/cream and lotion for a full month. I don't know if it was a placebo effect, but I felt my skin was really well nourished at the end of it. :)

Top Bottom