What's new

My Gillettes only....

Now I know what razor envy really feels like.... I just told my wife she can stop b%tchin' about my 7 razors.... She disagrees....:eek:

:eek: Scott, so you mean I have six months to catch up to yours, that's gonna be tough!!! I love a challange...:biggrin:
Nice collecting!!!
Ray, it's I who need to catch up.....your collection of Pocket Edition American Button Co. razors is very cool! I gotta get me some of those. I have one that I got after those pics were taken, but I need more!

BTW, my pride & joy is the gold Bulldog Traveler set....

Ray, it's I who need to catch up.....your collection of Pocket Edition American Button Co. razors is very cool! I gotta get me some of those. I have one that I got after those pics were taken, but I need more!

Scott, That is simply beautiful..... I have not seen this set in gold...add one to the list....:blushing:
I have Silver Bulldog but need a case (front and center). I have a Traveler Set NIB with a Bostonian handle set in Silver...(Back row right in the picture).

Wow...! NOW we are talking :w00t:

I have just enough to get me in to trouble after 3 months. I uploaded a pic of most of the razors I have cleaned in my wiki page in my signature. I still have a pile to be cleaned, and a few that are in the current rotation. I don't see myself catching up with Ray in 3 months... :wink: Nothing particularly rare or minty, but I like having variety.

No, this is my personal collection of Gillettes. I have a few dups and yes a whole bunch being cleaned up fr the charity sale soon.
I do have a couple more coming for my own collection and use as well.

The CHARITY SALE? Do you need my address? I'm a worthy Charity.

Call it....the Human Fund.

Thanks...nice collection.

You're a sicker man than I thought you were!

Send Charity donations my way, please!

The CHARITY SALE? Do you need my address? I'm a worthy Charity.

Call it....the Human Fund.

Thanks...nice collection.

You're a sicker man than I thought you were!

Send Charity donations my way, please!

Sicker than you thought? What made you think any less???.....:lol::lol:

Top Bottom