What's new

My first pipe arrived today.

I wanted to say hello and show off my first foray into the BL. I've been looking around here for a while and made the plunge.

$first pipe.jpg

I want to see your review of the Bob's chocolate flake. I picked up a tin that is from 2006 unopened. At the same time I got a tin og Scottish flake from the same year and tried it. I could see that becoming one in rotation.

Welcome aboard! I am a big fan of the Orlik!! I hope you share your opinionson each tobacco! One does not need to be an experienced pipe smoker to have an opinion! :blush:

Mmm, those tobacco flavors look good. I'll keep an eye out for them next time I get the chance to go to the tobacconist.

Thanks for the responses, gents. I'll definitely post my opinions as I work through the four tobaccos I chose and I'm sure I'll return to pick your brains as as well. Happy smoking!!

Nice pipe. I always have liked the Viking line, I have a few laying around here that I love to catch up with every now and again. I would say that Bjarne's free hand pipes are much better smoking pipes, the older the vintage the better, but since his unfortunate passing becoming increasingly hard to come by. Enjoy your new pipe, looks like you have done your homework on the first purchase.

Top Bottom