What's new

Music to shave by

I was reading some of the posts about stereo equipment yesterday and got to wondering what you would listen to if you could only pick one song to shave by. For me being a huge Carlos Santana fan it would be Curacion....

For today at least I would have to take Jethro Tull's "Song From The Woods".

Oh wait, that is the song that I listened to today...:biggrin:

For today at least I would have to take Jethro Tull's "Song From The Woods".
Good answer!!

For me.. Anything off Rush's Moving Pictures album..

proxy.php

CCR, John L. Hooker, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Johnny Cash, Pink Floyd. That would be a good start for me. + another for Tull.

Definitely something instrumental, probably jazz. I'd be afraid of subconsciously starting to rock out/sing along to a favorite song and ending up with an Omar-from-The-Wire kind of nasty scar.

Right now it's Johann Pachelbel-Canon and Gigue. It may seem a bit pretentious, but it seems to fit a great shave very well. :cool:

I think some Joe Satriani would make for some good shave jams great riffs and easy beautiful solo's.

I'd love to surf with the alien while my whiskers surf down the drain...!!

I've seen satch live and he's amazing...

my choices would have to be one of many...

Opeth
Dream Theater
Meshuggah (catch thirtythr33)
Nevermore
Satch
Vai
Van Halen (not van hagar)

could think of more, but I'm too excited about the new Dream theater album out june 23rd!!! must listen to leaked track and promo mp3 released last week...!!

My three favorite shaving songs (in no particular order):

Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
Happiness is a Warm Gun - The Beatles
Ave Maria - Any number of versions (preferably sung by a woman)

Credence is great to listen to while shaving. Also enjoy good intelligent talkback radio on ABC Radio National.

Top Bottom