What's new

Most Gentlemen Prefer our Women in Simple Heels or Fancy?

heels...…. hh.jpg hh2.jpg hh3.jpg hh5.jpg hh4.jpg

"
... the right shoes are very empowering.

"Shoes? It’s life and death to me. Can’t wear shoes that don’t fit. Nothing worse. I said to this monk, here, I said, look here, mister, he opened the door, big door, he opened it, look here, mister, I said, I come all the way down here, look, I said, I showed him these, I said, you haven’t got a pair of shoes, have you, a pair of shoes, I said, enough to keep me on my way. Look at these, they’re nearly out, I said, they’re no good to me. I heard you got a stock of shoes here. **** off, he said to me. Now look here, I said, I’m an old man, you can’t talk to me like that, I don’t care who you are. If you don’t **** off, he says, I’ll kick you all the way to the gate. Lucky I had my old ones wrapped up, still carrying them, otherwise I’d have been finished, man. So I’ve had to stay with these, you see, they’re gone, they’re no good, all the good’s gone out of them."

"The Caretaker" Harald Pinter

I don't have a preference. The last time they came to mind when a family member didn't point them out was a school function where high heels + soft football field wasn't a good combination.

Heh. Yes they tend to wear stilletos on soft grass. I think it's cute though and help them get un-stuck.
They laugh when carried like a sack of potatoes. Mini skirts and sundresses lol. Gotta love it. :)

Last edited:
Both pairs of heels pictured in the original post look like something a stripper would wear. I don't think the 2nd pair would be considered "simple". My preference would probably be barefoot.

The wrapping is nice, but what really matters is the contents of the package.

Good call, and I believe most gentlemen including myself would agree. And I've been thinking about it; the simple heels are nice but sometimes .. the situation calls for fancy stilettos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom