What's new

Most Cooling Aftershave

From what I've read Aqua Ice Balm is being discontinued. Aqua Velva Ice Blue is going to be staying around since I just saw a few commercials for it within the last week.

Mama Bear's custom Peppermint Summer A/S, and get her to add another shot of Peppermint and also add copious amounts of Menthol.

The ultimate Face Freezer. :cool:

Considering how great Sue's soaps are, this, I thought, was a great idea. So I went ahead & took the plunge. Ordered a bottle of her Peppermint Summer AS.

I was going to add both a shot of menthol & an extra shot of peppermint. However, Sue recommended only adding the menthol. She thought the menthol would be enough & that the extra peppermint would take it way over the top. So I went with her suggestion & kept it to menthol only.

We'll see if I regret my decision. :001_rolle But I don't think I will.

Thanks for the idea!

Would be a shame not to mention the Skin Bracer.
I actually like a mix of it and the Osage Rub.
................................followed up by a rub down of Anherb AS Conditioner

:cool:man, :cool:

+1 I find Skin Bracer to be way more chilling than AV, and its a nice older scent too.

Aqua Velva Ice Blue or Skin Bracer. I think Skin Bracer is better as the cool feeling lasts longer and I don't think it leaves your face feeling too oily afterwards.

Top Bottom