What's new

More Eye Candy

DSCN3293.JPG
DSCN3296.JPG
DSCN3298.JPG
DSCN3299.JPG
For your viewing pleasure!
Yes, I know it's a Lady Gillette, a pink one at that but still a good mild shaver. I especially like the long handle.
Nickel plated Super Speed head with an aluminum handle.
I no longer have the razor.

I have one (pink) on the way! This is my favorite razor hands down, silly I know, but they give me an awesome shave with basically no effort. A real treat imo. The handle is perfect length for me as well. I am a head shaver so a longer handle is welcomed. Did I mention how cool these are?! Flat out retro goodness. I am proud to say that the Starburst is my daily driver. Thank you for posting these pictures, very nice to see.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I have one (pink) on the way! This is my favorite razor hands down, silly I know, but they give me an awesome shave with basically no effort. A real treat imo. The handle is perfect length for me as well. I am a head shaver so a longer handle is welcomed. Did I mention how cool these are?! Flat out retro goodness. I am proud to say that the Starburst is my daily driver. Thank you for posting these pictures, very nice to see.
It's essentially a long handled Super Speed!

It's essentially a long handled Super Speed!
Can you guess my next purchase? Lol Is there a specific year that was more preferableor sought after over the others? To my limited knowledge i believe they were basically produced from the 40s-70s? You sir just opened a can of worms. Ha

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Can you guess my next purchase? Lol Is there a specific year that was more preferableor sought after over the others? To my limited knowledge i believe they were basically produced from the 40s-70s? You sir just opened a can of worms. Ha
I'm personally fond of the straight 40's style over the flare tip style, but they are all superb shavers.

Top Bottom