What's new

Missouri Meerschaum Modification Exhibition (CobMod 2018)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Quit your day job!! They were from a bag of seconds I had lying around... Outstanding!!!:badger:
Thank you.
BTW, The Mizzou is a nice little pipe.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Very neat! Might try a couple more myself. Gotta find me some of that stain.
Ive been playing with paint some as well. The last pipe was watered down black acrylic paint.

The Mark Twain was water color paint.

Ive been playing with paint some as well. The last pipe was watered down black acrylic paint.

The Mark Twain was water color paint.

Thats neat. So far the only thing I've used has been the furniture stain touch up pens. It works ok for some stuff. Kinda tough to get it even and not good for rustication really.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Damn dude...that's quick work.

Pretty cool, too!

I got the pipe yesterday afternoon. The accent is a 1/2 inch copper compression ferrule that I took a burr grinder to. Fits with only minor trimming of the shank. The shank was from a legend so I had the make the hole bigger in the bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I decided to make some additional changes to the natural diplomat. Using side cutters I trimmed the rim. Then with a sanding drum thinned out the kernel rows, and finally added a brass ferrule and a light stain. (Original stem and shank)

proxy.php

I decided to make some additional changes to the natural diplomat. Using side cutters I trimmed the rim. Then with a sanding drum thinned out the kernel rows, and finally added a brass ferrule and a light stain. (Original stem and shank)

proxy.php

I like it.

Top Bottom