What's new

Merkur Futur deconstructed Shave Kit

IMG_5847.jpeg
IMG_5848.jpeg

For $69.95 you get this Merkur (not a copy) Futur adjustable razor in perfect condition. Plus $5.95 shipping.
But wait! There’s more.
Buy it before Feb. 1 and I will include:
Three (3) tucks of blades
One (1) Arko stick
A leather Dovo travel case for the razor
An Omega Hi-Brush
Put everything together and you have one nice shave kit. Great for home or travel. Just supply the case of your choice.
CONUS only. On Feb. 1 the brush drops off the deal. Feb. 5, the case is no longer in the bargain. Feb. 10…no blades.
Moral to story? Snooze=lose.
IMG_5846.jpeg

Brush now out of the mix, but I'll include a Gold Dollar lab rat straight for whatever purpose(s) you desire...shaving, edge experimentation, honing practice. Still at $50.
And I'll throw in another couple packages of blades.

Last edited:
Case is now also excluded.
Price is still $50.
Gold Dollar is still part of the deal. As is now a total of 10 packs of blades (adding 5 more to the package deal.)

Reactions: Kix
Adios to the Tabac and Rapira blades. I will substitute another TWO packs of blades for the Rapiras and include a machined (or cast...who knows?) stand for the Futur.
Probably not going to keep this on the block too much longer; surely not much interest it seems. Will rethink the agenda after the Chiefs win Sunday.........

Picture of stand for Merkur Futur. Nacet blades no longer available. Will substitute others.
IMG_5990.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom