What's new

Meerschaum Pipes - March Meerschaum Madness BST Edition

We have March Meerschaum Madness going on over in the Brown Leaf, so I decided to put a few of my under appreciated meerschaum pipes up for sale here. Prices include shipping in the US. I'll ship other locations at additional cost. PM with questions.

1. Kiko large bent billiard - $40

African Block Meerschaum pipe. Excellent condition. Meer is perfect. A few small scratches on stem, and a little oxidation. I'll clean up the stem before shipping so it comes to you looking fresh and ready to smoke.

proxy.php

2. Pioneer paneled bent billiard with military mount. - $30

A nice light block meerschaum pipe in very good condition. These pipes were colored and there are a few places where the colored finish has flaked off, and on the medallions, the colored finish has some crackling and crazing--I do not think these are cracks in the meer, I've included a pic so you can see what I'm talking about, and if you are dissatisfied when you receive it, I will take it back and give you a refund. Some very light tooth marks (and one small indentation) on the stem.

proxy.php

proxy.php

3. Unsmoked Turkish Block Meerschaum bent Brandy/Egg w case - $75

This unsmoked meer is brand new. It was purchased in Turkey from "Meerschaum King", and I'm including a card that came with the pipe. The drilling is right at the bottom of the bowl and is good. The stem is a little cheap, but don't let that turn you off. This is a 9mm filter pipe, and you can smoke it with a filter, without, or with an adapter to reduce the airway from 9mm to 3mm. If you want, I'll include a selection of different filters for you to try with the pipe, including real meerschaum filters. This pipe is on the large side, by still very light weight--this was made from high quality block.

proxy.php

proxy.php

4. Unbranded African Meer Cherrywood. - $20

This is the Christine of pipes--its been smoked to hell and back, and it's still ready for more. This pipe has colored significantly since the original faux coloring was applied and looks quite nice. It is on the smaller side, probably a group 3 or so, and it sits like a good dog. Condition overall is fair. There's a little flea bite on the rim of the pipe, and it has a couple of old cracks on the shank. This pipe has a metal tenon that is screwed into the meer, and the stem slides on and off smoothly. I believe the cracks were caused by over-tightening the tenon. But, I believe these are stable and will not cause a problem. I'd recommend not unscrewing the metal tenon, and you should be able to enjoy this pipe for years and years. The price reflects the condition, but I wouldn't sell it if I thought it would break on you, and if you don't like it when you receive it, I'll take it back for a full refund.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these are incredible pipes. I too had to quite the brown leaf, but i'm sure these will sell like wildfire.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
UPDATE:

1. Kiko large bent billiard - $40 - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2. Pioneer paneled bent billiard with military mount. - $30 (still available)

3. Unsmoked Turkish Block Meerschaum bent Brandy/Egg w case - $75 - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

4. Unbranded African Meer Cherrywood. - $20 - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Top Bottom