What's new

Maui Jim Shades

I don't own that specific pair, but have owned a pair of resin framed Maui Jims for many years and am a huge fan. As a matter of fact, I recently purchased two more pair of used MJ's from our own Sam when he made a change in eyewear.

Although pricey, I don't think you can beat them for quality. By the way, I live in Texas and wear sunglasses almost every day of the year.

Dave

:thumbup1: I do not own that pair, but I have worn a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses for over five years. They are great. The only problem I have with them now is that I did not always keep them in a case and the frame is slightly chipped above one of the lenses. My Fault:frown: . I would recommend MJ sunglasses to anyone.

I used to sell these in a pool shack on Maui. Worth every penny. But these particular shades weren't around when I was there so not too sure about them. I've seen them in stores and they seem pretty flimsy but I still know the folks at their HQ and they are very very cool and easy to work with.

i owned a pair of Maui Jim's they were the best glasses I have ever purchased. The only reason why I don't have them anymore is that the lens were scratched so bad I couldn't see out of them.

I say buy!!!

I have worn MJ's before and have LOVED them. Not this particular model, but nonetheless, the quality is second to none! They're polarized lenses are excellent when looking out at that water!

I own this exact model. I bought them second hand from Sam (our favorite atty.)

I've owned some decent sunglasses (Serengeti, Rudy Project, etc) and
they are flat out - the best sunglasses I've ever owned. I hear that they will totally recondition them for a reasonable price as well.

Anyone care to comment on that?

You will NOT be sorry.

I also own this model. I bought them after they were recommended by different gents who had all tried the gamut of top-dollar shades. I love mine. They're so comfortable I forget I have them on until I notice that the interior lighting seems a bit dim. My Ray Ban Aviators have stayed in the drawer since the Maui Jims arrived.

Wayne

I have two pairs (natural grey & Bronze) and I love them. They are so light you can barely tell they are on.

Jeff

I've been a Ray Ban guy for 20+ years. Any reason I would want to change? My last pair lasted 12 years, before a fall on ice did away with them.

Randy

Top Bottom