What's new

Master Shavers of Studio 997

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I just returned from having a shave and facial at Master Shavers. I had the The Regency Shave & Facial.

John started by explaining exactly what he was going to do and in what order. He says he strives to provide world class service at prices people can afford and I would say he delivers admirably.

There were three hot towels, each with various EOs that preceded the shave. Then came a shave, with T&H Ultimate Comfort Cream WTG and ATG passes with shavettes, one per pass, loaded with Dovo blades.

This was followed by a six step facial, each step followed by a hot towel. First is cleansing and exfoliation of the non beard areas, then a 10 minute facial massage followed by 10 minutes of under a clay facial mask. After clean up of the clay, John attends to the back of the neck with a brief but satisfying massage. Then comes an ice towel to close the pores and a wrap up with some wrinkle smoother around the eyes, moisturiser on non-beard areas and T&H ASB of your choice on the beard.

Despite the large Sweeney Todd poster directly across from the entrance, this was one of the most comfortable and relaxing experiences of my life. If you're in Columbus and have time, you owe it to yourself. If you find yourself in Columbus, the studio is about 20 mins from the airport, maybe 35 mins during rush times.

I already said this but you are right on the money

Top Bottom