Mace

Where do you live?
On the road in a truck mostly, but I keep a place in Plant City, FL

What is your age (or) generation?
45 in October

What are you in the real world?
Truck driver/professional tourist

What is your favorite shave setup?
I'm a newbie to wet shaving so am still determining what my favorite setup will be. Right now I am using Neutrogena shave gel and a Merkur Futur razor but hope to be purchasing a good brush and shave stick from QED in the very near future.

I also use the Neutrogena balm after shaving.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Recumbent bicycling, computers, Linux. I used to be very into hiking and camping before injuries from a car crash made the hiking impossible for me.

I also enjoy reading, drinking beer, chasing skirts, and cooking.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
During the 14 months of recovering from the injuries I suffered in the car crash (shattered pelvis among others) I started riding a recumbent bicycle in order to aid in my rehabilitation. Now that I have finally been able to return to work earlier this year (even though the doctors said I never would) I have chosen to stick with the recumbent as my transportation when I am home from the road.

I drive for a living so riding the bent is a nice change of pace for me when I'm home. Being as I live in Florida I can pretty much ride year round.

I have a Russian Blue kitten named Socrates who is my road companion.

I'm a firm believer in personal responsibility and dislike hearing people blaming everyone else for their own mistakes and shortcomings. I am also one who does not give up or back down from a challenge. If I were I'd still be in a wheelchair instead of earning a nice living for myself once again. (Not bragging at all, just stating a simple fact)

I am also very much not politically correct.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Thanks folks.

I took one look at the cat and Socrates was the first thing that popped into my head.

Welcome aboard. I know some long-haulers at my church. You have my respect! (For what you do, and for your great attitude!):thumbup1:

I appreciate the welcomes, folks.

PalmettoB said:
Welcome aboard. I know some long-haulers at my church. You have my respect! (For what you do, and for your great attitude!):thumbup1:
Thanks. As far as what I do, it beats getting a real job. :laugh:

As far as attitude, well that's everything isn't it?

Welcome Mason. I also agree that you picked an amazing name for your cat. It is great to have you at B&B and I believe a lot more people in the world should have an attitude like you :thumbup1:

Folie said:
Welcome Mason. I also agree that you picked an amazing name for your cat. It is great to have you at B&B and I believe a lot more people in the world should have an attitude like you :thumbup1:
Thank you.

Top Bottom