What's new

Martin de Candre Rose Ltd. edition

I hear a rumor that MDC may bring the Rose back for Fathers Day, emailed them today to confirm I will let you know when I hear back. If they do I will buy a couple more just in case of some sort of global cataclysm or something

Seriously? I would love to get me some MDC Rose! Where did you hear this rumour

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I have posted about it a couple of times, but the original post was from someone else here I believe. I actually prefer the fougère but I prefer the rose to the original. Good stuff, I'd probably buy another tub.

Cheers, Steve

Got a response from MDC today So the good news is more Rose this year but something new for Fathers Day, I wonder what it could be???????????? Wish I didn't love this stuff as much as I do......but I do!
Hello

No it will be later in the year.

We have preparing another perfumed shaving soap for Fathers Day.

Best regards.

Isabelle on behalf of Hélène Strodijk

Got a response from MDC today So the good news is more Rose this year but something new for Fathers Day, I wonder what it could be???????????? Wish I didn't love this stuff as much as I do......but I do!
Hello

No it will be later in the year.

We have preparing another perfumed shaving soap for Fathers Day.

Best regards.

Isabelle on behalf of Hélène Strodijk

Oh blimey. Here we go again... *note to self: you don't need it*

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
All of their shaving soap fragrances have also been common to the olive oil bath soap line. So if they continue to use a bath soap scent and not do something entirely new or out of the palm oil/olive oil line, it would be thym, girofle, et canelle, or thyme, clove, and cinnamon. It's the only one left they haven't used. I have the bath soap and it's a wonderful masculine scent.

Cheers, Steve

All of their shaving soap fragrances have also been common to the olive oil bath soap line. So if they continue to use a bath soap scent and not do something entirely new or out of the palm oil/olive oil line, it would be thym, girofle, et canelle, or thyme, clove, and cinnamon. It's the only one left they haven't used. I have the bath soap and it's a wonderful masculine scent.

Cheers, Steve

I tend to agree with this logic. It'll quite possibly be the 'thyme, clove and cinnamon' scent they have for their bar soap. That sounds good to me.

Top Bottom