What's new

Margarooties

Been watching Youtube shaving videos for ages. Sinatra Lennon in particular has often expressed an overwhelming fondness for Stirling Soaps' Margaritas in the Arctic. I'd gotten other Stirling Soaps, but resisted the one with the labelled showing the Inebriated polar Bear luring you in with an ice cold margarita - presumably so he could EAT you and your children ...

Nevertheless, I resisted - the Stirling e-mails told of Sterling's glacial soaps available in the summer months. But when I saw Sinatra Lennon's Margaritas in the Arctic Glacial video I was hooked. The package just arrived, and as soon as it cools down from reposing in the 100° mailbox, I'm offr for a shave.

I once tried a sample of the glacial version of MITA and didn't enjoy it as much as the regular offering. The original was the 1st Stirling tub I actually finished and have always wanted to replace but have dragged my feet in doing so to this point!! I'm also a big fan of Frozen Tundra, Orange Chill, Satsuma, and Glacial Citron...

I used Glacial Citron for the first time yesterday. My only experience with menthol soaps was Proraso. That Glacial Citron made my eyes water it was so strong! I don't know if I liked it or not, but sure has a cold hit on these hot days.
Yeah, the menthol can be a bit overpowering at first but you get used to it after a few uses....

I have the non-glacial one but the menthol is still very strong.
Quite nice on a hot summer day.
1653081119647.png

Top Bottom