What's new

March Madness

Can do James, as soon as my Goulet order comes in I can add a few ink reviews and a couple of pen reviews. One particular pen I may eventually trade for tacos if it doesn't work out:tongue_sm

Yeah a Konrad. I'm a tinkerer by nature, so I'm going to give it my very best shot. There are a couple of mods on fpn that I'm interested in and I'm not afraid to heat up a nib or wallow out a feed. Maybe I can figure one of these noodler pens out enough to help others with theirs.

Or we can all just eat tacos and forget about it. lol

I don't want to give reviews on vintage pens... I do not own a modern pen ;) Pilot 78G's don't count lol.

I can look and see if I have any ink that is not reviewed.

but I usually just go to Fountain Pen Network and look at their ink reviews... They have lots haha.

Where is the ink review part of the wiki?

Last edited:
Yeah a Konrad. I'm a tinkerer by nature, so I'm going to give it my very best shot. There are a couple of mods on fpn that I'm interested in and I'm not afraid to heat up a nib or wallow out a feed. Maybe I can figure one of these noodler pens out enough to help others with theirs.

Or we can all just eat tacos and forget about it. lol

I just did the same thing because I like a challenge and thought it might be a fun pen if I did luck out and end up with a good one. If not, I'll experiment with mine too. Worst case scenario is it ends up with a Knox nib in it.

I plan to write a lot of pen and ink reviews starting very soon, James.

-Andy

I don't want to give reviews on vintage pens... I do not own a modern pen ;) Pilot 78G's don't count lol.

I can look and see if I have any ink that is not reviewed.

but I usually just go to Fountain Pen Network and look at their ink reviews... They have lots haha.

Where is the ink review part of the wiki?

Its in the Stickies, not the Wikis lol

though if we get to many for Jims locked post maybe we would need to do something, but the stickies is just a quick click away

Great guys glad to see some updates to the review part.. looks like Dougs may put some work into making the stick thread a bit more user friendly since we are going to be adding a whole wack load of new content into it

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Yaaaayyy!! I made it through the month with my goofy avatars and can now return to my normal one! Yaaayy!! :clap:

Top Bottom