What's new

Lord L6 Razor PIF

I would like to give away a brand new Lord L6 (or LP1822L) razor. This isn't a very generous PIF, as these razors are quite inexpensive. But they are one of my all-time favorite shaving products, and I'd like one more person to have one. Just reply "I'm in." I'll ship anywhere in the world. I'll pick a winner on my birthday, Dec. 10.

proxy.php

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I'm not in, but I feel like any PIF is plenty generous and I'm sure appreciated in the manner it is intended.
Thanks for doing it!

Not in, however a very generous offer as I know many out there wants to try a Lord but never got around to getting one.

Not in, however a very generous offer as I know many out there wants to try a Lord but never got around to getting one.
This would be me, Never tried it always thought about it when they show up, but never bothered to get one.

Very generous, I'm in.

Got one so i am out. It s a great shaver in my book. Just the right aggression !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to try it! Very nice of you to do this. I’m in! And Happy Birthday’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm in as I'd like to try one. It's my wife's birthday as well, so I'll raise a toast in your name at dinner. Should freak her out completely.

Top Bottom