What's new

FT Looking for PAA Amber Aerolite brush - I have Zingariman Socialite, RR SS HD handle, PAA samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the below items to trade for a new or gently used PAA Amber Aerolite synthetic brush. If you also have a R41 head or PAA brush scuttle let me know. Let me know what you have and your offer. I was thinking soap and some samples or handle and some samples for brush but let me know. CONUS only. I live in PA. Thanks for looking.

1. Zingariman “Socialite” - Soap - ~1x used by original owner - the scent is not for me.
2. RazoRock “HD” stainless handle. Bought new and in new condition. Used 5x if that.
3. PAA aftershave samples - unused
- Miami Libre
- Diver Down
- Garden of Bali
- Pineapple Bay Rum
- Speakeasy(not pictured)

IMG_3147.jpeg

Bump.
I’ll trade all of it for the PAA amber aerolite brush. If you want to trade for an r41 head/razor or PAA brush scuttle also let me know. Thanks!

Adding a $22 shipped conus option for the items listed.

$5 add on is an empty Tabac glass/ceramic soap bowl with lid. It’s heavy so the price will just cover extra shipping.

Adding - Lupo .58 plate - excellent condition for trade or $25. Take it all for $45. Will also trade for GC .76 SB plate and/ or RR Bulldog handle. I don’t need need an r41 which was previously listed. If you get the plate I would break up the earlier lot. Just let me know what you are thinking. Also below is the pic of tabac bowl.

(Sorry about old date just reused post it)

IMG_3164.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom