What's new

WTB Looking for an empty Floid Bottle (any Label)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an empty Floid (400 ml) bottle does not matter what label is on it, I broke the lid and chipped the top of mine on the sink and I want to decant it into an unchipped bottle, hoping to find one on the cheap, can pay through PayPal, Thanks for checking this out.

Forgot to add that I am also looking for a Gillette Super 84 Razor (R4) (my birth year and birth quarter razor) I have been trying to locate a decent one that won't break the bank, let me know if you have one that you might be willing to part with for a good price or trade.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
PM me you shipping information I will see if I can get the Floid bottle in the mail to you this week or, at the latest, next.
Let me know if you would like the 400ml Amber (left) or the 300ml Suave (right) bottle and I will decant my Floid into something else. I use a 100ml decant for my daily use, so losing the original bottle isn't an issue as it just sits under the sink all the time until I need a new 100ml refill. :tongue_sm
upload_2018-12-25_10-10-25.png

Thanks to @rockviper the replacement Floid bottle has been acquired (many thanks to you Sir)

I am still on the lookout for a 1971 Gillette Super 84 (Datecode R4)(my birth year and birth quarter razor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom