What's new

Looking for an affordable brush up grade.

Anyone using a Muehle-Pinsel Silvertip Badger, as sold at Nashville Knife Shop, any size? I’m most interested in the Large.

I currently am using a Altesse of France Pure Badger 4 ½” from the Knife Center. From the advertising photos the load looks the same.

Is there any felt difference between a Silvertip and Super Badger offered from other manufactures?

Ring size? How much difference and what is that difference between a 21 / 24?

I cant answer the other questions, but in regard to ring size I'm going to guess they are referring to the knot. The difference between 21mm and 24mm would be 3mm or .118 in ( just shy of an 1/8 inch)

What's the difference in performance in a 21 to 24 or even 30 size not? What's average and a good size to start with in a Silvertip?

Sure Shot Rick said:
What's the difference in performance in a 21 to 24 or even 30 size not? What's average and a good size to start with in a Silvertip?

Rick, it's a matter of personal prefrence. For me, smaller brushes work well with soaps while larger brushes work well with shave creams. I think the 22mm-24mm work well with both. Good luck.

I had a great conversation with Lee (prior to buying a Chubby #3) at Lee's Razors and as noted by most everyone at B & B, he is very helpful and will be happy to discuss the options available to you. Additionally he will give you a good price if you decide to order one of his products.

www.leesrazors.com

Scott

Top Bottom