What's new

Look INSIDE Pasteur Pharmacy on Google now

.....wow......that is a great pharmacy......!!!

.........they even have the l'occitane shaving soap in the metal bowl........ they are out of it in the l'occitane website...

..............wish i lived in New York at the moment................

Last edited:
Cool feature! Little out of date though. They've got the full line of razorock now, as well as lots of haslinger soaps and fitjar creams. Their shave wall has been slowly encroaching upon the rest of the store :)

I don't know when this was taken but at the very top of the blades on the back wall are SI's :w00t:

Sadly, while the carton is SI, taped to the front (you can just see it on the photo) are Dorcos and that's what is inside the carton. I've asked: the store (the Pasteur's at 34th) no longer has SI blades.

I don't think Google is using their data, but a friend of mine works in a start-up that focuses on crowdsourcing pictures inside local businesses.
http://gigwalk.com/

Through an iPhone app you can see what businesses near you need to have pictures taken, and they pay you $5-10 to do so. I think you need to stand in the middle of the store and do a 360 degree pan with the phone at arm's length so it's not exactly subtle, but for $10 it's worth doing :)

Top Bottom