What's new

Listerine

The original!

However, do not use it when leaving any establishment where you have been imbibing- the listerine will put you over the legal limit.

I also like their little PacketPak strips that you dissolve in your mouth.

The wikipedia article on Listerine is kinda interesting.

Listerine was invented in the 19th century as a powerful surgical antiseptic. It was later sold, in a distilled form, as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea.
:eek:

At the bottom of the page is a link to an ad for the dandruff control properties!

A routine that I've found useful ( recommended by a periodontist ) is , following regular brushing with a Sonicare, fill a cup with an inch or so of "original"Listerine and a splash of 2% H2O2. Brush again, dipping the brush in the mixture to keep it wet.This has controlled my moderate perio condition for over 10 years.BTW, using bleach is OUT!!!

Listerine was invented in the 19th century as a powerful surgical antiseptic. It was later sold, in a distilled form, as a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea :w00t:

Scope Pleeeze

I also use Listerine. And I'm not really interested in any of the "milder" flavors. I like the full-on hit of the minty ones. I could do without the original, though.

Top Bottom