What's new

"Light Feathery Barbershop Aftershaves-Where Can I find Them?

My wife and I were in Italy...on the Isle of Capri and I saw a bottle of Williams After Shave in the window of what they call a Farmecia or pharmacy. We were too rushed to check it out. Does anyone know where I can purchase a bottle of this in the U.S.? What I'm looking for is a mild aftershave menthol or non-menthol scent that is like the old barbershop scents like Pinaud Clubman. I have almost all of the other scents listed here including Yardley, which I bought on Ebay. If you can help I would appreciate it. Also, where to buy the scent! Thanks one and all!

Forgot to mention.... the Williams AV aftershave is quite a bit more subdued in scent and menthol compared to the U.S. version. You mentioned that you were interested in that. The scent is nothing like Clubman though. Personally, I like AV better than Clubman.... but again, that's just me.

Ben

Forgot to mention.... the Williams AV aftershave is quite a bit more subdued in scent and menthol compared to the U.S. version. You mentioned that you were interested in that. The scent is nothing like Clubman though. Personally, I like AV better than Clubman.... but again, that's just me.

Ben

Ben, I'm interested in the Williams AV (does the AV stand for Aqua Velva?) If so, I can tell you that I like Williams and I like the fact that you said it was a bit more subdued in scent and menthol compared to the U.S. version. What I really don't care for is the regular U.S. Aqua Velva. Is there a difference between the Williams AV and the U.S. AV? Also, is it a watery liquid ( I hope ) or a creamy liquid like the regular U.S. Aqua Velva? Where can I buy the Williams version in the U.S.? Thank you for all your help my friend.

Ron

Top Bottom