What's new

Lather - post up your favorite brush with a head of lather

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
276837D0-DA43-473E-AB85-128019363959.jpeg

Back to sanity

Soap Stirling Baker Street
Brush Spiffo 28mm Manchurian
Stirling Sept soap too! Lovely scent, creamy and slick lather...just wonderful!
20210901_110709.jpg

6 lockdowns. Over 211 days and still counting in lockdown since March 2020. Lockdown here are the strictest in Australia. No wonder I am making mounds of lather.
I understand your situation....here to the lockdowns started in March 2020 and since then there were different varieties....up until now...and the cases & fatalities have increased more than 10x...in other words...the more lockdowns the worse it gets...
The effect on me is more shave gears...and finally successful venture into straight shaving... 😆

Lefonque

I understand your situation....here to the lockdowns started in March 2020 and since then there were different varieties....up until now...and the cases & fatalities have increased more than 10x...in other words...the more lockdowns the worse it gets...
The effect on me is more shave gears...and finally successful venture into straight shaving... 😆
Since posting we were informed that we will be in full lockdown until September 23rd. I am not happy about this but it is what it is.
I am very sad to hear about the situation where you. To you and all there my thoughts are with you. Like you my shaving gear is mounting. This may well be curbed as the postal service is going to be cancelling deliveries. I have a bit of stuff coming so this is a bit disappointing. First world problems I guess.
On a positive note well done your straight shaving. I was a straight shaver for decades but stopped after my stroke. I still have two straight razors. Stay safe and happy shaves.

Lefonque

6DF3004A-D3C8-442C-902D-32201A7E3682.jpeg

Due to a number of local issues particular to my household I was not able to create lather at my usual standard. The management sincerely and unreservedly apologies to any adversely effect by this situation.

Soap Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Another excellent soap! Great scent, just nice cooling level not to mention a creamy and slick lather...
20210902_083343.jpg

Soap Stirling Haverford
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Beautifully aromatic tobacconist & vanilla scented soap. The lather was creamy and slick too...
20210903_124125.jpg

Top Bottom