What's new

lady gillette quesiton

i was looking at gillettes on ebay and see a lady gillette for sale. i know i read a thread here where someone mentioned he uses a lady gilette on his face because it gets the job done.

i'm curious...outside of the pastel color, is there anything specific that makes a lady gillette a lady gillette? could any de razor be a 'lady gillette'? i'm not looking to buy a lady gillette (or any other razor outside of a superspeed) i'm just wondering what makes a lady gillette a lady gillette.

well, if it's that good, i might have to get one. and if there is no difference between lady gillette and regular gillette, i would suppose a lady could do her legs or whatever with any ole gillette.

thanks for the info. now i have one more option in terms of razors.

I believe all Lady Gillettes have the Super Speed low-profile head. The difference is all in the handle. It's longer, a bit heavier, and grippier from the sharp knurling. The small slotted knob is beautifully made.

As the others have said, the handle is the main difference with the lady gillette. It is longer, a different TTO knob, perhaps a bit grippier, it has color to it, and has some stars near the head. I know people say that it has the same exact head as a SuperSpeed, and maybe it is just me eye, but it seems just the tiniest bit lower profiled than the SuperSpeed. I acquired one a couple weeks ago and I've been shaving with it exclusively (except for yesterday because I found a Diplomat). I really like the Lady Gillette. I definitely prefer the longer handle. I'd highly recommend one. It's a least worth a try and if you decide you don't like it, then you'll have no problem reselling it.

Top Bottom