What's new

koraat

Hi Guys, my name is Harold, I live in the Netherlands and I just registered on this great forum as a wet shaver. I am familiar with the DE and I am practicing using the straight witch has caught my hart. I am getting better in it every time I use the straight. As I imagine most of you guys did...I became to be a big fan of the Kordaat knives over night. I find them very nice to look at and am very curious in their way of shaving. The comments I have raed so far are all very positive. I don't want to go through all the treats to see who has any experience with Koraat. So my question is...Who has a Koraat 7/8 1/4 grind to try out :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Harold and Welcome to Badger & Blade.

The Koraat razors are fantastic mine is an 8/8th full belly hollow that just wipes whiskers away, but I am going to be honest here your going to be very lucky to get anyone to loan a Koraat. But I do suggest getting your post count up and be active on B&B to become able to go into the BST as some Koraats do come up for sale from members..

Feel free to read the TOU in my sig line as asking to buy in a post is not allowed this must be done on BST page

Welcome to the forum Sir! Koraat razors are great blades and in my opinion just buy the one you want, you will not be dissappointed.

Okay, I had ruled out Koraat initially after a very brief perusal of the blades people post (which I found too flashy) and even more brief look at the website (which is tough to browse on a phone). But this post made me give Koraat another look, and you can configure practically any blade imaginable. I now see what people are raving about.

Okay, I had ruled out Koraat initially after a very brief perusal of the blades people post (which I found too flashy) and even more brief look at the website (which is tough to browse on a phone). But this post made me give Koraat another look, and you can configure practically any blade imaginable. I now see what people are raving about.

Yes, you can make the razor however you wish, and in what style he can even make you a Filarmonica 14 lookalike. Mine was a custom that I am very happy with.....

Top Bottom