What's new

FS Khaki Set, Boxed Single Ring,Wade and Butcher DE Boxed n Soaps,AS etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning out some things from the den to make room for new arrivals. Continental US only, Please don't say I'll take it and then disappear before finalizing sale :001_smile First the Soaps and Aftershaves and then razors. Plenty of lousy cell pics so will take more then one post.
Over $20 shipping and paypal fees are included otherwise add $5 for shipping.
Stirling Soap and Aftershave Sets
South Padre and Weekend in Malibu- I got from BST some time ago. South Padre was scooped by previous owner looks like a couple times maybe and I never used it. Weekend in Malibu was scooped by previous owner and I think I lathered from the tub once or twice. Both still nearly full but please refer to pictures for soap levels in tubs. Aftershaves both are nearly full and you can see level in the pictures. $15 for soap and aftershave sets each plus $5 shipping or take both sets for $30 Shipped

Soap Commander Limited Edition - Renewal (Floral Fougere)and Love (True Rose)

I lathered Renewal from tub once and didn't use the Love. Both are nearly 100 percent. $10 plus $5 shipping each or both $20 including shipped

Razorock Acqua Splash - Nearly new $5 as an add on or $10 shipped

6 DE Razors
These are all $15 a piece plus shipping unless you get 2 or more which will include shipping. Only exception is the Red Tip which is $20 shipped
1. Black Tip Super Speed W3 (3rd Qtr 1951)
2. Fat Handle Tech Straight Slots
3. Black Handle Super Speed O3 (3rd Qtr 1969)
4. PAA Double Open Comb - VERY mild razor
5. Red Tip A2 (2nd Qtr 1955) Some brassing under cap and on guards doesn't affect the quality of shave at all.

Cased Single Ring
Serial Number hard to read but is an "M" something so Dates to 1920. Case looks nice and lid is completely attached but loose on the back. The razor has the patina you could clean if you want. All teeth are there and look perfectly straight. Tightens nicely and while I can't promise no cracks, I cannot find one on it. Blade holder has 1 Gillette Thin Blade opened and 2 Gillette Blue Blades.(1 in wax paper and new and 1 new unopened in wrapper) Almost forgot it comes with the original Book as well. Pics getting posted now of the Book.
$50 Shipped

Khaki Set - Not perfect but as good a set as I've seen. The case is near perfect on the outside which is HARD to come by. Mirror and both thumb tacks are there as well which tend to be missing. 3 unopened blades and 3 used blades included. Logo clearly visible. Razor has all teeth and are straight. Under bottom plate reads "Property of U.S. Army". All pieces will clean up nicely, I just never took the time to get the smudges off the mirror etc. $100 Shipped

Wade and Butcher Boxed DE
- Not much to say. They are hard to find and harder to find in the original Box with an original blade. 1 original blade included which is a THICK curved blade with square holes. You can shave with this razor if you want to but will need to use a different top cap as this is a proprietary square post razor. I've read some just swap for one of there other top caps and use to shave but I never have. $100 Shipped

Thanks for looking and Message me for buying or questions. Now onto the pictures. Bare with me for a few minutes to get all pictures loaded.

IMG_20180518_131129685.jpg
IMG_20180518_131143528.jpg

Last edited:
Red Tip and Merkur 1904 are sold

PACKAGE DEAL - Take both Stirling soaps and both Stirling Aftershaves as well as both Soap Commander Soaps and the Black Tip Super Speed,the Tech and Black Handle SS, ALL for $70 shipped

Last edited:
Also open to trades on everything except the Wade and Butcher. Trade interests like Chiseled Face soap and aftershaves or ?????

HERE'S A DEAL ON WHAT'S LEFT

South Padre soap AND aftershave $15
Weekend in Malibu soap AND aftershave $15
Soap Commander Limited Edition - Renewal (Floral Fougere) $10
Soap Commander Limited Edition - Love (True Rose) $10
1. Fat Handle Tech Straight Slots $15
2.Black Handle Super Speed O3 (3rd Qtr 1969) $15

Take ALL that's left ( Total of $80 ) For ONLY $55 SHIPPED

Last edited:
Not in title but adding this Game Changer I got and shaved with twice. Previous Owner used 3 times. I prefer my Rockwell 6s to this so am adding it for sale for what I paid and I'll include shipping and tracking. $60 Pictures from when I bought it but it's in the same condition.
Game1.jpg
Game2.jpg

Black Tip is Still available after buyer failed to finalize transaction or communicate.

HERE'S A DEAL ON WHAT'S LEFT

South Padre soap AND aftershave $15
Weekend in Malibu soap AND aftershave $15
Soap Commander Limited Edition - Renewal (Floral Fougere) $10
Soap Commander Limited Edition - Love (True Rose) $10
1. Fat Handle Tech Straight Slots $15
2.Black Handle Super Speed O3 (3rd Qtr 1969) $15
3.Black Tip Super Speed W3 (3rd Qtr 1951) $15
Take ALL that's left ( Total of $95) For ONLY $60 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom