What's new

just about done with shaving period

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
HEy yall I read every response.Let just fill you gusy in

I shave at night after a hot shower because I have more time.Now I strive for that baby smooth shave because at 17 I do alot of kissing and hook ups.

Yep. We all believe that one. :lol:

And no girl like ruff skin.They complain.

No surprise there.

Listen, "E". You've been carrying on with this nonsense for quite some time. I think it's fair to say that the folks here have given you the benefit of the doubt- witness the responses to this thread. There are seventeen year olds that have fought in wars, penned important scientific papers, and written great works of literature and music. These men command the respect of history. You, on the other hand, seem to want to be a dolt. If that really is your intent, you're doing quite well.

At this point, I don't think you need to get any other razors, or blades, or preparations of any kind. What you need to get is a clue. You've repeatedly asked for opinions, and received some articulate and insightful responses. If you want to act like a dumb kid, perhaps you should pack it in.

As I have from the start, I still contend this is a long running troll.

The posts are just ridiculous.:rolleyes:

Trust me I doubt anyone would "troll" for so long.
But im going to look into the stick.Im going to shave tom with the typical gunk and such just not going to go AG on my neck.I guess my face just needs to mature more.

As I have from the start, I still contend this is a long running troll.

The posts are just ridiculous.:rolleyes:

Yep. We all believe that one. :lol:

No surprise there.

Listen, "E". You've been carrying on with this nonsense for quite some time. I think it's fair to say that the folks here have given you the benefit of the doubt- witness the responses to this thread. There are seventeen year olds that have fought in wars, penned important scientific papers, and written great works of literature and music. These men command the respect of history. You, on the other hand, seem to want to be a dolt. If that really is your intent, you're doing quite well.

At this point, I don't think you need to get any other razors, or blades, or preparations of any kind. What you need to get is a clue. You've repeatedly asked for opinions, and received some articulate and insightful responses. If you want to act like a dumb kid, perhaps you should pack it in.

so me asking for help is asking to be a dolt.Also because Im not as knowledge as everyone and it takes me more than once to finnaly get something im asking to be a dolt?Just because I dont type all educated and use big words means I should be looked down upon on by the internet community when all I want is help and when every post thats directed in helping me is absorb by me used everytime I shave.
you right my nonsence has gone to far:confused:

so me asking for help is asking to be a dolt.Also because Im not as knowledge as everyone and it takes me more than once to finnaly get something im asking to be a dolt?Just because I dont type all educated and use big words means I should be looked down upon on by the internet community when all I want is help and when every post thats directed in helping me is absorb by me used everytime I shave.
you right my nonsence has gone to far:confused:

I'll take it from here. One thing you need to realize is that all the shaving prep (pre and post) is the same whether you are using a DE razor or a Mach3. The only thing that changes is the shaving implement itself. So, don't equate DE shaving with long, wasteful rituals, and cartridge shaving with quick, efficient jobs. As has been said many times, and here you need to trust the older, more experienced people, proper care for your skin is paramount. So, even if you are moving back to cartridge razors, you should still take the time to lather up properly, perhaps use the hot-towel method, and do all the other dances to prepare your skin.

Regarding the dimple on your chin (I think that's what you are talking about), there is little one can do other than stretch and contort the face in various ways to eventually cut the stubble down. Be patient here.

Regarding pain when hair is growing back, I had the same issues, and I still have them occasionally. Sometimes, just stroking my stubble against the grain would hurt. As others have said, when I stopped shaving against the grain, things got better over time. I still don't shave against the grain in many areas of my face, they just can't take it, so you may have to live with that.

Finally, regarding women: If any of them demands from you to go beyond what is healthy, you should probably move on. The "worthy" ones will be sensitive enough to understand your "pain". That does not mean, of course, you can be sloppy.

Best - MM

Top Bottom