What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Jequil and Corenveo anyone using

I saw these brushes out there but came up with very little on a thread search anyone using brushes of this brand?

I have one and I am using it. It works great in my short time with it (2 months 3 saves a week) I am new to this community and to wet shaving in general. I am using it with the Sir Hare soap and building lather in the container.

Attachments

Kent, Shavemac, Savile Row, Vulfix, Simpson, Plisson.... That's the opener of the brush forum, but there's not a lot of mention of these brushes compared with synths and the dozens of other Etsy/Ali Baba/Upstarts talked about here. The market is flooded with newer brushes with little heritage. I pretty much ended my interest in new brush makers with Paladin. It seems like anyone with a lathe and the ability to source knots is offering brushes with very little differentiation or notable quality improvements. I'll stick with the opening line-up, plus Omega. And yes, I have tried synthetics, and no, I'm not interested. To each his own.

Top Bottom