What's new

I've tried to enjoy Special Reserve

but I just can't do this. It's outrageously horrible smelling to me; I wish I would have gotten that vanilla one instead :p It is sad that I can get this easily but not the Osage Rub I want so badly :001_tt2:

I too am not a big fan of the special reserve. I use it but it gets the call less frequently then other AS that I like better.

If you have not already used the standard Clubman, grab that one next. It is very nice and a real classic scent. IF you want to be adventurous grab THE VEG

I have standard Clubman, wear it once in awhile. I have to be into it that day. Because of shipping costs I can't really try lots of these non-drugstore aftershaves. I'd love to try veg though!

I have standard Clubman, wear it once in awhile. I have to be into it that day. Because of shipping costs I can't really try lots of these non-drugstore aftershaves. I'd love to try veg though!

Your profile does not say where you are located. You might want to update this so that you can receive better (more location centered) help from other members.

To update your location profile:

1) Click Settings at the top of the page
2) On the left sidebar under My Settings click Edit Profile
3) Scroll down and enter a general location (how specific you want to get is up to you)

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you, I love the stuff and wear it in the cooler months. Strange how our bodies react differently to the same products.

Check Bed, Bath, & Beyond to see if they have a health & beauty department; if they do, other members have reported that they carry the Veg. Alternatively, try Christmas Tree Shops as I have found the Veg there.

I still can't find a local source for Osage Rub either, I'm afraid.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The Special Reserve is a an aftershave/cologne that I really like. It is strong, intoxicating and with a scent and post shave feel that I do enjoy a lot.

I cant get into Special Reserve either. I was pretty disappointed with it. Lots of people dsecribed it as leathery, mossy and earthy. I dont get that at all.

So, thats ok... its probably not for me.

But regular Clubman.... oh yeah... thats the stuff!

Jeff, I get horrible Wick air freshener and then one hundred pounds of leather. Pretty gross.

but I just can't do this. It's outrageously horrible smelling to me; I wish I would have gotten that vanilla one instead :p It is sad that I can get this easily but not the Osage Rub I want so badly :001_tt2:

$HolidayBurnout.jpg

It knocked one lady dead when her husband got it for Christmas and she took a whiff.

Attachments

• $tumblr_m3dbuuncdp1r3z3v5.jpg
    $tumblr_m3dbuuncdp1r3z3v5.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 173
  • $thCAB30X4H.jpg
    $thCAB30X4H.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 173
The title of this thread really caught my attention. I had Crown Royal Reserve Canadian whiskey in mind. Oh, well.:huh:

Steve

Top Bottom