What's new

I've been banned.

ouch said:
...but she gives me "the look" and says, "Turn it off. No more Kelly Choi for you." ...

Scaredy Cat.

You were supposed to say, "Well, at least it's not p0rn!"

-joedy

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Joedy said:
Scaredy Cat.

You were supposed to say, "Well, at least it's not p0rn!"

-joedy

That she wouldn't have a problem with, but for some reason Kelly Choi sets her off. :cursing:

Oh well, you know the old joke about why they call it PMS............

jduffy said:
It's actually "Rachael Ray" and I can vouch that she's not a nice gal. A friend of mine works for her and says she's a pretty nasty person. So as I tell my friend:

"So let me get this straight, she's rude, can't cook, and these are the reasons they give her a television show."

I can second that vouch. When we went to Bermuda last year, we saw a RR show, 40 Dollars a Day, to be exact, featuring Bermuda. We went to a few of the restaurants she had on her show.

On her show, she went to a place called Swizzle Inn and signed her name on a table (along with everyone elses signature). The owner had moved one of those portable video poker machines over half of her sig, when we asked about it, he said he didn't care for her even though most of the people in there at the time found out about that place from her show.

The second place we went to was Aggies, which was also on her show. We met the owner who made RR some scones and some coffee and we asked her about RR. She said she was almost about to kick her off her property because she was such a camera hog and extremely bitchy. She the show wasn't about her restaurant, it was more about RR, which kinda ticked her off. The food there was great though and she said she hasn't had much trouble advertising since the episode, so it was all really worth it in the end.

ouch said:
My wife, who has never shown even the slightest hint of an inkling of jealousy, entered the room while I was watching Eat Out New York. Now, this is a woman who wouldn't bat an eye if Pam Anderson was sitting on my couch naked, but she gives me "the look" and says, "Turn it off. No more Kelly Choi for you." :frown:

Discretion being the better part of valor, I complied. I'll admit that Ms. Choi is a whole lot more pleasing to the eye than, say, a Rachel Ray (aka the antichrist), but it's just a food show, for crying out loud. Hopefully, this isn't a hormone induced portent of things to come. :ohmy: I think I'll let things simmer down before I plan my counter attack.:tongue:

(I know, I know......:a53: )

if you can't watch her on tv, try this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8411824182391126473

ouch

Ahem! I said.........

Oh well, you know the old joke about why they call it PMS............

tick, tick, tick tick

ouch

Welcome back. However, decorum prevents me from revealing the punchline unless and until someone else requests it. Sorry, it's a Y chromosome thing.:lol:

ouch

Oh, well. You asked for it.

You know the old joke about why they call it PMS............

Because mad cow disease was taken. :scared:

Oh man, I'm gonna catch so much grief for this, but for an older, chunky gal, that Barefoot Contessa kinda floats my boat. :001_unsur Since I'm 52 and a realist, I try to fantasize about women I might actually have a shot with. Marge Simpson is my ultimate fantasy. :thumbup:

And before you ask, no I did not have a thing for Julia Child. But, I would take her over Rachael Ray any day. Talk about annoying and full of herself.

YMMV.

S

Sam

Larry, cmon set your sights higher. Women you should aim for: Cheryl Tiegs (she is on husband number 4 and it don't look good); Farah Fawcett but she is fading fast; Diane Keaton; Lauren Hutton; and heck, Tom Cruise has a 20 something, so you can too

Sam

Sam,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I guess I've been scarred by being told "You couldn't score in a monkey bordello with a stalk of bananas" by my best bud. Cruel guy, him.

Diane Keaton :thumbup:

Farrah Fawcett :thumbdown :eek:

YMMV.

Larry,

You mean kind of like what Rodney Dangerfield said,

"When I was born, the doctor took one look at me and slapped my Mama!"

-joedy

Top Bottom