What's new

It's the Simple Pleasures

After much weeping and gnashing of teeth, I was able to carve out enough turf to house a lean but effective arsenal in the never-ending war against facial based follicles.
Wood bowl - Murphy and McNeil St James Gate
M&M Triskele and Gael Loach
Unmarked bottom tub is Stirling Orange Chill.
Teton custom Cashmere
Timeless ti. 95 scalloped head
The cup has Razo Rock What the Puck blue label
Prorasso white label balm
The Altoids tin has some new Silver Star blades (I use the blade slot in the cabinet for discards)
Curious to know who else tries to pack a big punch in a little space.
20200418_103811.jpg

Nice choices for a minimalist approach. There are days when I look at all the shave stuff I have and wish that I had chosen the same path.

I have almost entirely taken over the medicine cabinet in our main bathroom.

Once I reno the downstairs bathroom I plan to take that smaller one over entirely after I renovate the main bath for my wife and 2 teenage daughters. They can clutter that main bathroom as much as they want and I can have my sanctuary downstairs. I think it will make everyone happy(I know it'll make me happy, lol).

Nice kit!! :clap: :clap:

LOTH and I each have our own cabinet in the bath which seems to limit discussion on counter space.

Once I reno the downstairs bathroom I plan to take that smaller one over entirely after I renovate the main bath for my wife and 2 teenage daughters. They can clutter that main bathroom as much as they want and I can have my sanctuary downstairs. I think it will make everyone happy(I know it'll make me happy, lol).

Great move!!

Three women!! Tactical retreat is indeed your best option!! :austin1:

You have a top flite kit, congratulations! Your selections allow you, I hope, to enjoy each day.
Thank you for the feedback. I don't do well with an abundance of choice so I limit my variables to soap only. Once I paired the silver star blades to my choice of razor I knew I was fully dialed in. I truly love the shaving process at this point.

Top Bottom