What's new

Its My Birthday PIF

So today is my birthday, and i feel like sharing my joy with someone on B&B.

Over the last almost year i have met some really cool people, interacted with many more, and introduced myself to some really neat things i would have never done if it wasnt for this site.

So i thought i would share some of my experience with someone out there

for the Shave side of things, how about two things you may have never used before, first up is a Gem Featherweight someone (Itsmedave) pif'd me a long time ago, as well as your very own straight razor and practice strop, someone won these in a PIF Price (James) hosted a while back, he decided it wasnt for him, so i traded with him so i could share it with someone else, that someone else could be you

but lately i havent been seen so much in the shave side of things, most of my time has been spent in the everywhere else section of the forum and i would like to see some new people over there, and to give you some stuff to write about or bring up some questions or develop a new AD i got some special things for you to begin with

how about a pair of cuff links for the Hab
a sakkai 33 layer damascus paring knife by remy Olivier for the mess hall
a cross fountain pen, and a bottle of parker blue black quink for the NIB
some Blossoming green teas to talk about in the Cafe (these things are super cool)
Now the brown leaf isnt for everyone, so if you are interested let me know, we can pick you up a cob pipe and some tobaccy to get you going, or if they can ship okay maybe a cigar

and of course i always find little extras to fill a box up

$2012-12-20 21.12.33.jpg

so not bad for a birthday PIF huh, well thats why a "Im In" will get you DQ'd in this thread, there is no random.org here, no names in a hat... so what do you have to do to win

well, its my birthday lets celebrate, tell some funny stories, tell a joke, put up a funny picture, find one of my 3000 posts you love qoute it and tell me why you loved it, tell me how you have been snooping around some of the areas ive talked about and why you would love to get started... im picking a winner based on how I post myself

Excitement, desire, effort, humour... and most of all engagement,... really thats what this is all about, engaging members you would not normally do so otherwise.. you post once and disappear, well you wont fair as well as someone who keeps around and engages with his fellow members

most of all the most important rule in this thread
HAVE FUN

it is a Birthday Party afterall

btw this guy is open to anyone who is a member on this here forum

Goodluck guys, and if you make milk come out my nose, you instantly win !

Ill end this at 11 oclock (ish) my time December the 25th

Last edited:
Happy birthday syngent!

I'm in :D

Edit: haha it was on purpose but to be fair I'll add something in.

$07feb_stubble.jpg

my dad said something similar to me when I first shaved haha.

Last edited:
Happy birthday syngent!

I'm in :D

Lmao, k if that was on purpose, that was funny, if you dont know why im laughing, its even funnier !

thanks man.. i had to work late tonight and its middle of week so i get to spend my birthday round these parts while im cleaning, glad you came out

brucered

System Generated
I thought that entry would get you to laugh...not sure if it made milk come out of yours nose, but it did for me.

I had thought about posting the same, but figured someone would eventually come along. i had no idea it would be the 1st "unofficial" entrant though.

it's a PIF......better post "I'm In" :001_tongu

Happy Birthday James, you don't look a day over 40 :scared:...

hope you get some time off over Christmas to relax and spend some time with loved ones. Keep up the great work.

I'm not in, but my favourite post on B&B the past year, can be seen right HERE

View attachment 294285

Last edited:
For those of us having to travel around this time of year:

Have you been pulled out of line to be tested by the magical cloth that detects explosive residue on your palms? I'd like to know who is smart enough to assemble a bomb yet dumb enough to not at least wash the bomb juice off their hands afterwards.

I'm not in, but that's a great PIF. Especially the paring knife...

that knife is really cool,... you know what its my dang birthday,...

Im in

new rule, if we dont have a clear winner, I win and keep it all for myself !

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
ok i'll play..... my favorite post of yours:

post #46 in THIS thread...then my post #47 in the same thread. I knew about this PIF a long time ago!

BOOM

Happy Birthday!

ok heres a joke too:

Wanna hear a dirty joke?...a kid fell in a mud puddle.
Wanna hear a clean one?.....he took a bath.

DOUBLE BOOM!

I remember that, Ill except the Boom, but im afraid im going to have to reject the double boom on the grounds, that it really isnt quite boom worthy i may have to ask the judges on this one though

Judges ?

(anyone want to be a judge ?)

Hey its my Birthday too! Does that disqualify me??? :biggrin1:

Why do mermaids wear sea shells?

Because D's are too big!!!!
:a47:
Happy Birthday mate!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
ok another joke to make up for that one....

A man is waiting for wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs thedad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head!But the father loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love andcompassion. After 21 years, the son is old enough for his first drink. Dadtakes him to the bar and tearfully tells the son he is proud of him.Dad orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy. With all the barpatrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief,the boy takes his first sip of alcohol. Swoooop! A torso pops out!The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked,begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink!"The bartender still shakes his head in dismay. Swoooop! Two arms pops out.The bar goes wild, but the bartender is clearly disapproving.The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patronschant "Take another drink!" The bartender ignores the whole affair.By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabshis drink and guzzles the last of it. Swoooop! Two legs pop out. The bar isin chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God.The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left... then to theright... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runsover him and kills him instantly. The bar falls silent. The father moans ingrief. The bartender sighs and says, "That boy should have quit while hewas a head."

ok another joke to make up for that one....

A man is waiting for wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs thedad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head!But the father loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love andcompassion. After 21 years, the son is old enough for his first drink. Dadtakes him to the bar and tearfully tells the son he is proud of him.Dad orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy. With all the barpatrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief,the boy takes his first sip of alcohol. Swoooop! A torso pops out!The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked,begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink!"The bartender still shakes his head in dismay. Swoooop! Two arms pops out.The bar goes wild, but the bartender is clearly disapproving.The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patronschant "Take another drink!" The bartender ignores the whole affair.By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabshis drink and guzzles the last of it. Swoooop! Two legs pop out. The bar isin chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God.The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left... then to theright... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runsover him and kills him instantly. The bar falls silent. The father moans ingrief. The bartender sighs and says, "That boy should have quit while hewas a head."

the best part is you type about as well as I do when i need to type something out fast and have it posted and dont have a chance to spell check or anything,... JMallen and the_edski approve this message, or they would if they were here

I'm in! Love reading things like this below every now and then, but I am careful not to be drinking anything at the time. Made that mistake once and only once. Happy birthday!

$enhanced-buzz-11979-1355861882-4.jpg

aww everyone loves a good dang auto correct,... thanks for the Bday wishes Lamar, wont even dock you any points for being a lover of arko, guess we cant all like the taste

you know I was going to add the HIS synthetic brush to this, as i never seem to get to use it and they are cool brushes, but for the love of someone up above i can not find it,... and now i think i may have PIFed it away and forgotten

is not and i do find it ill add it in as well,.. Ill keep yall posted

I prefer the smell over the taste. You are doing it wrong! HEh
I think i have made a career out of doing things wrong around these parts,... man ive never had my knee cap bleed so much before, R41's should not be shimmed, all im sayin

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
the best part is you type about as well as I do when i need to type something out fast and have it posted and dont have a chance to spell check or anything,... JMallen and the_edski approve this message, or they would if they were here

I can't let this go unchecked.....

I copied/pasted that joke.

I can tell the joke all day long in person, but i knew i couldn't type it out as quick as i could search the web for it and copy/paste.

man i just keep digging my hole

thats it i quit

Top Bottom