What's new

It's Ju-Lime! Lime Shaving Soap Discussion Thread

QED Lime is great, but I also gotta plug Castle Forbes Lime creme that is so thick it is almost a soap. Expensive but the top of the lime!!:laugh:

I have some of Mama Bear's Lime Ice soap and AS milk. I've used this to shave my head as well as my face..... talk about COOL!!!! It feels great!!! Both products have a noticeable scent.

Mama Bear - what else? Well, that and the new Queen Charlotte Key Lime that should be coming soon. And now that you reminded me I may as well drag out the QED lime shave stick.

I also have the GFT lime soap, but it's not very lime-y to my nose. Works well though.

Using GFT Lime, seems OK to this newbie. Scent not too strong but enough, and seems to lather up OK now I have had a few weeks' practice.

Last two days have been lime-time for me... Received QCS Key Lime soap yesterday and today Mama Bear's Czar's Choice Lime Cilantro (no ice) came my way. This morning's shave was superb with the QCS Key Lime. Easy to lather and slick with the razor. Going in for Mama Bear's Czars tomorrow. Can't wait!

CD

Last edited:
Top Bottom