What's new

It should have been here by now

The scheduled arrival of it is a complicated formula. Suffice it to say that it is coming...

proxy.php

AT LAST!! Someone to take up the mantle of official B&B LOLcatter now that ClubmanRob has departed. We are all in your debt, sir!

I don't presume to replace Rob the Clubman, I'm merely posting in his spirit. Take care, ClubmanRob, where ever you now hang your hat. :cool:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I don't presume to replace Rob the Clubman, I'm merely posting in his spirit. Take care, ClubmanRob, where ever you now hang your hat. :cool:

+2
One can hope that it is a sabbatical, and that we will see his smiling face again.

+2
One can hope that it is a sabbatical, and that we will see his smiling face again.

It's no fun talking Pinaud without our "Grand Marshall" of Vegetal, ClubmanRob....

I sure hope he reappears someday.... the place just ain't the same without him...I wonder if he realises witch hazel has 14% alcohol in it???

Marty E.

It's no fun talking Pinaud without our "Grand Marshall" of Vegetal, ClubmanRob....

I sure hope he reappears someday.... the place just ain't the same without him...I wonder if he realises witch hazel has 14% alcohol in it???

Marty E.

maybe if we start asking complicated aftershave and/or Pinaud questions, he will not be able to resist coming back to answer......hmmm......

Top Bottom