What's new

Indulgence of the Night Monday Jan 30 - Sunday Feb 5

OK, folks, let's hear what you are imbibing, smoking (legally...), and eating in pure indulgence this week.

See Ron - I remembered! :wink:

Alas, due to a minor medical condition I am temporarily alcohol-free, so let me live vicariously through you guys.

Scotto,

Hope all is well with you. Due to an employment condition, I am also alchohol free! :001_tt2:

Tonight, Crisp tacos and Bottled Water! Living on the edge!

Randy

Here ya go Scotto, a nice crisp, creamy, smooth, tasty bottle of Black Butte Porter. I apologize for the harsh lighting, but it was either take the pic and drink the beer, or wait for 14 hours for the sun to make its way back into the kitchen window. I opted for the former.

full

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotto said:
OK, folks, let's hear what you are imbibing, smoking (legally...), and eating in pure indulgence this week.

Alas, due to a minor medical condition I am temporarily alcohol-free, so let me live vicariously through you guys.

Here's to a speedy recovery Scotto! I'd post about my Sat. evening as I suppose that could be considered indulgence, but to keep things family friendly maybe I'll save it for the next chat...:wink:

Scotto said:

Sorry to hear about that condition.. To keep the universe in balance I had my signature Bombay Sapphire Martini, shaken not stirred...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That Black Butte porter looks yummy. I've never tried one.

Last night was a nice Sauterne- Ch. Rabaud Promis, '88, accompanied by a G. L. Pease Charing Cross in a Peter Matzhold. Heaven.

Beer. Shaken, not stirred.
-Al Bundy

ouch

If nobody posts an indulgence of the night for the night of the Super Bowl, I will be extremely disappointed. :scared:

ouch said:
If nobody posts an indulgence of the night for the night of the Super Bowl, I will be extremely disappointed. :scared:
Hear hear!! If we can't indulge on Super Bowl Sunday, when can we?

The fridge here is stocked with (in no particular order): Sierra Nevada Bigfoot "Barleywine Style" Ale, Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve, Killian's Irish Red, Newcastle.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
rtaylor61 said:
Scotto,

Hope all is well with you. Due to an employment condition, I am also alchohol free! :001_tt2:

Tonight, Crisp tacos and Bottled Water! Living on the edge!

Randy

Randy, you can take the man out of Texas but not the Texan out of the man. Tex-Mex is where it's at. :biggrin:

ouch

What a boring game so far. At least I have plenty of North Coast Brewery's Old Rasputin Imperial Stout to liven things up. I love wine, but football=beer.

ouch said:
What a boring game so far. At least I have plenty of North Coast Brewery's Old Rasputin Imperial Stout to liven things up. I love wine, but football=beer.
Ouch,

Old Rasputin is one of my favorite high octane beers. My only complaint is that they serve it in small glasses in the Brewery's restaurant.

-Nick

Austin said:
Ron, sounds delicious. When can the group come over? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Seriously, I'm imagining the feast inside the gatefold of ZZ Top's "Tres Hombres"... Wish I could find a pic!

bill

Top Bottom