What's new

I'm that guy.

Who douses himself in 6 sprays of cologne.

I do this when going out and interacting with people. 3 sprays if I'm just going out and running errands not particularly engaging with others.

I'm in my mid 20's if that matters. Any others?

2-3 is usually max for me and that's for a milder frag. Even 1 with something like Amber Absolute is plenty. Unless you are wearing super mild frags...just be aware people can't breathe near you.

I do this when going out and interacting with people. 3 sprays if I'm just going out and running errands not particularly engaging with others.

Gee, I don't think we've met, but I've noticed you around.

Chseifert is that guy too. So is Renato. I wish I had the ability to do the same but I limit to 1-2 sprays at work and 2-3 sprays on weekends.
I'm not against others doing it I think it's great...it's just not me. I like to stay a bit more under the radar with my scents.

Dude, six sprays?! The closest thing to cologne I use is Clubman ASL, a classic barbershop scent. Just a splash around the neck and face, excess on my forearms, and the women fawn over me. That's it.

Are you using Axe? It has to be Axe.

Gee, I don't think we've met, but I've noticed you around.

With 6 sprays= on each side of my neck, base of neck/collarbone, chest, each inner elbow/forearm
With 3 sprays= on each side of neck, chest

I want people to smell me and not have to dig their nose on to my neck to do so. I have dry skin and have to moisturize. I hope people notice me without necessarily seeing me. I think its partially why I like to stick one cologne so people can associate me to that scent type.

Dude, six sprays?! The closest thing to cologne I use is Clubman ASL, a classic barbershop scent. Just a splash around the neck and face, excess on my forearms, and the women fawn over me. That's it.

Are you using Axe? It has to be Axe.

During the cold weather months (now) egoieste and during warmer months platinum egoieste. Im not sure how they rate among the cologne power scales.

With 6 sprays= one each side of my neck, base of neck/collarbone, chest, each inner elbow/forearm
I hope people notice me without necessarily seeing me.

So, depending on the size of your spray you could be applying four sprays to the same parts of your body.

Why do you want people to know when you walk in the room? Not to sound too Dr. Phil but wouldn't personality be less obnoxious for everyone else's olfactory center?

Its hard to explain but I will try. Keep in mind my knowledge of scents are from youtube videos, that being said... in my case egoieste has a floral note primarily a rose accord I think. I want people to associate that note with me be it from just smelling a rose or my scent cloud that lingered behind. I want to control ones memory if that makes sense.

I use 4-6 sprays, get no complains.
I knew there would be others. I see your from Norway. Maybe it has to do with place of origin. Maybe Americans prefer to go subtle and Non Americans prefer loud. For a reference I am the first generation born US from my family and do have some roots with the place my parents still call home.

One spray is about enough for me. I live in L.A., it's hard enough to breathe without being around "that guy".

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
To each his own. I have, however, tried samples of frags that many people seem to enjoy (according to reviews) and they have made me everything between disgusted and physically ill. I hope you don't wear one of those in a room we're both occupying. :blink:

Top Bottom