What's new

I was about say, oh, no, Ads

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Well, at least they look more like bats than buzzing flies in that one. :laugh:

They truly gave me a bit of a start when I popped into the "Thin Blue Smoke Thread" earlier today. :lol:

Given the time difference, it's already halloween here in NZ. Since Zeus was dressed up in his hat, I asked Zeus, trick or treat. He chose treat.....surprise, surprise, surprise. He remained excited but calm with all the bats flying around his treat.

IMG20211031174754.jpg

IMG20211031175518.jpg

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Given the time difference, it's already halloween here in NZ. Since Zeus was dressed up in his hat, I asked Zeus, trick or treat. He chose treat.....surprise, surprise, surprise. He remained excited but calm with all the bats flying around his treat.

View attachment 1355144

proxy.php
proxy.php

Zeus is looking all grown up since the last picture I saw of him. Where's his costume?
proxy.php

proxy.php

Thank God !!

I thought my floaters were getting worse...

If you think floaters are annoying, just wait until the flashes from the corners of your eyes start. It started for me one Christmas season and Christmas lights near drove me crazy. It was so distracting, I couldn't drive at night. After a couple months, I finally called an eye doctor and they made an emergency appointment. Little did I know flashes are a sign of a possible detached retina. Fortunately damage was minor and they cleared up on their own. I still get them occasionally if I'm in a dark room and turn my head too quickly. Just a warning for guys like me who avoid doctors.

I LOVED the bats.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
If you think floaters are annoying, just wait until the flashes from the corners of your eyes start. It started for me one Christmas season and Christmas lights near drove me crazy. It was so distracting, I couldn't drive at night. After a couple months, I finally called an eye doctor and they made an emergency appointment. Little did I know flashes are a sign of a possible detached retina. Fortunately damage was minor and they cleared up on their own. I still get them occasionally if I'm in a dark room and turn my head too quickly. Just a warning for guys like me who avoid doctors.

I LOVED the bats.
The flashes are definitely distracting.

Top Bottom